Statistics Reloaded.

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 05:24:28 PDT 2017

On 26 July 2017 at 15:02, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> So, I'm a few days trying to create the visualizariojs for the statistics. I
> tried with qwt and qtcharts but I didn't managed to have anything that I
> liked, so I started today getting rid of it and actually using the same code
> that I did for the profile.
>
> This way I can Taylor for what I want instead of being locked In the
> ugliness of qwt of the lack of options for qt charts.
>
> Currently in the qt charts branch I can plot correct data generating an
> incorrect graph
>
> And I can plot the coordinate system but no data yet on the profile based
> chart library.
>
> It was good to see that I managed to create an actual good library for the
> profile that I could detach and use for other unrelated graphs with minimal
> modifications.
>
> Today I'll probably be able to present something worth of your time.

haven't read the whole thread here and the user requests, but my old
idea was to write a custom chart plotters using QML and Context2D:
http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2016-March/024993.html
(screenshot at the bottom)

the good thing about this type of a stats widget is that it's portable
between the mobile and desktop app and supports interactions on both.

lubomir