Subsurface-mobile

John Griffiths stuff.jrg02 at grifent.com
Thu Jul 27 10:36:20 PDT 2017

I use the Subsurface mobile app for Android.

There is an enhancement that would make it more useful in my opinion.
Often, the name of the dive site is not given to or obtained by me until
after the dive. I have to use some made up site name. It would be nice
if a dive could be selected in the app to update the server.

The sync button apparently is only server to app once a dive has been
added in the app.

If I want my log to be accurate, and I do, I have to delete the dive
with the made up name and add the dive with the correct name.

I just disabled "Upload new dives." That, I guess, will give me a work
around so I can sync the dive after getting all the information.

Thanks for your efforts. Great program and app.

Regards,
John