Subsurface-mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 27 11:28:53 PDT 2017

Hi John,

I'm trying to understand your problem, but am not sure what exactly is
going wrong. The cloud sync between desktop and mobile is indeed
bidirectional. I have found one situation where this currently breaks
(if you have automatic trips on the desktop and a matching dive on
mobile that is not part of a trip - for some reason that I don't understand
yet that can result in the dive on mobile being deleted instead of merged),
but that doesn't sound like it is your problem.

Can you explain a bit more? And can you tell us exactly which versions
of Subsurface and Subsurface-mobile you are using?

Thanks

/D