Real support for multiple concurrent sensors..

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Jul 27 12:55:18 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Linus Torvalds

> Also, there are a few things that never worked and that I'd like to
> make work, like just making the "Info window" show all the pressures
> that we're tracking at that point. Right now it only shows the first
> cylinder in the info window.

Oh, and the momentary SAC rate calculations are another example of "it
used to be simple when we only had one pressure at a time" and will
need some fixup to actually do the right thing.

So "small details" like that - not directly related to this patch, but
related to the fact that we have more/different information.

               Linus