QtLocation map updates

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Jul 27 15:56:04 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Linus Torvalds

> Talking about zooming - is there a setting to just move quickly from one dive site
> to another without the zoom-out-zoom-in?

Side note, while on the subject of features that would be cool:

 - when selecting multiple dives (particularly a whole trip), it would
be really cool if it moved to include all the dives. Right now it
seems to move to the primary selected dive.

 - the reverse: some way of rubber-banding dives on the map, and
selecting all dives in that region, rather than just the one dive

But regardless, having played with it a bit more, it all looks good to me.

                 Linus