Real support for multiple concurrent sensors..

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 27 15:56:28 PDT 2017

> On Jul 27, 2017, at 2:09 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> Please just resend it with the commit message of your choice
>> and an SOB and I'll create new builds
>
> Done. Used mostly the explanation email with minor tweaks.

test build for Windows is up.

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/subsurface-4.6.4-518-ge1b880f44417.exe

a recent update to Xcode deleted the old SDKs from my build machine
(seriously, Apple??? what the HECK is wrong with you???), so I'm still
restoring those and am wondering if something else might have gotten
broken, so I'm not sure when I'll have a working DMG