Subsurface-mobile

John Griffiths stuff.jrg02 at grifent.com
Thu Jul 27 16:11:56 PDT 2017

Help.

I installed Subsurface-mobile.

It asked for my email and password and then sent me a PIN.

Problem is none of my dives are populated.

When I first started using Subsurface, I got a user name / password and
a user ID. The user ID still works and retrieves my dives.

I read the user manual on cloud credentials; no help.

So how do I get the "Cloud" ( I hate that term. Why can we just call it
what it is; a server bank on the Internet?) and the web service that
uses the API connected.

John