Subsurface-mobile

John Griffiths stuff.jrg02 at grifent.com
Thu Jul 27 16:51:41 PDT 2017

True. I have not. So the gist is the web service and the cloud server are independent.

In order to use Subsurface-mobile, I have upload all my dive data to a server.

Or I can continue to use local storage and the companion app.

I know there is no such thing as privacy anymore, but I like to maintain the illusion. I store and backup on my own servers. Don't like putting more than I absolutely have to on the Internet.

Thanks for all the helpful discussion.

Sent from my android device.