Subsurface-mobile

John Griffiths stuff.jrg02 at grifent.com
Thu Jul 27 18:14:29 PDT 2017

Dirk,

I appreciate all you have written. And yes, I know Internet privacy is a total illusion.   I also appreciate that you wrote most, if not all, of the code.

I was in IT for 30 plus years. Java programmer and C and C++ before that. Oracle DBA, sql, etc, etc.

I know what you have written is not trivial.

I'm a Realtor now for various reasons including the Obama administration cutting our project funds 10%.

So we all use code none of us has seen. We have no idea what is in bash, vim, Libre Office, or any of the myriad of programs in Linux or any other OS. Microsoft certainly has many leaks and purposeful data mining built in to Win 10.

I am not accusing you or anyone of anything nefarious.

I will consider my options. If I can store locally as well as syncing to your server, then I will probably do so.

Anyway, thank you for your code skills, your time, and your patience.

My humble thanks,
John

Sent from my android device.