QtLocation map updates

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jul 28 08:13:40 PDT 2017

> On Jul 28, 2017, at 6:46 AM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> done with the changes and rebased the PR.
> i also fixed some commit message typos.

Thanks. I played with this here and really like what I'm seeing.
I think we need to stop showing the labels earlier - but maybe that's
because I have way too many dive locations in Palau in my dive log :-)

Next I need to change things so we build with the new code by default
because all the test builds I just did still use Marble - and that's not
what we want to test... I'll try to clean that up and announce the actual
test builds when that works.