Tidal predictions?

Jason Bramwell jb2cool at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 04:57:36 PDT 2017

Sure, let's add weather predictions, equipment service reminders and adverts with suggestions to places you might like to go diving whilst we are at it.

Sorry for the harsh reply but If too many edge case requirements are added then the limited developer effort that we have will be diluted and important features will not be able to be implemented. More important IMO to concentrate on the core features of the program.

Jason

Sent from my iPad