QtLocation map updates

Philippe Massart philippe at philmassart.net
Sat Jul 29 08:54:06 PDT 2017

It seems very nice for me.

Interesting feature: highlighting of the dives that took place at a selected spot

One thing I noticed: if one is searching for a precise place in an area, it’s interesting to be able to drag to map to (hopefully) find the spot. For now, if the place is juste a little bit outside the panel, I have to zoom out instead of dragging the map.

Zoom in and out work fine from mouse scrollwheel and buttons. But the « menu » button (the same as in mobile apps) doesn’t do anything.

Hope this helps

Philippe