QtLocation map updates

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 10:34:28 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is some progress for the transition to QtLocation based map.

Hello,

according to my 2 minute testing, this look quite promising. I spotted
one bug when zooming. See following screencast of the issue (available
only for 2 days for download, then automatically deleted)

https://expirebox.com/download/b21b9931be2478ee1557f7a217f90594.html

At certain zoom level the locations jump a bit of the correct
position. The two location markers at south-west side of the island
jump to the shore of the bigger island on west, and Babylon and Blue
House sites end up being sand digging.

miika