QtLocation map updates

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 10:57:47 PDT 2017

On 29 July 2017 at 18:54, Philippe Massart <philippe at philmassart.net> wrote:
> It seems very nice for me.
>
> Interesting feature: highlighting of the dives that took place at a selected spot

i'm about to add some new features to be able to select more than one
dive at time from the map.
soon - i.e. cannot give strict time frame promises ATM.

> One thing I noticed: if one is searching for a precise place in an area, it’s interesting to be able to drag to map to (hopefully) find the spot. For now, if the place is juste a little bit outside the panel, I have to zoom out instead of dragging the map.
>
> Zoom in and out work fine from mouse scrollwheel and buttons. But the « menu » button (the same as in mobile apps) doesn’t do anything.
>
> Hope this helps

i don't think i understand. we are pretty much mimicking google maps
in terms of the map zoom and dragging.
also, i'm not sure which "« menu » button" do you mean. can you elaborate?

lubomir