Integration of Sentinel rebreather dowload-library to Subsurface (or libdivecomputer)

Paul-Erik Törrönen poltsi at poltsi.fi
Tue Jun 6 00:31:46 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-06 04:56, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> How are you using it to import data into Subsurface today?

I'm not. What I was previously doing was to use the original software
(ProLink, which only works on Windows XP) to download the dive data from
the rebreather, then transfer the raw data¹ (which the Windows software
also stored in text-file) on a USB stick (because I wont connect the
WinXP to any kind of network) to another machine and used the
javascript-based converter² I did previosly to make it to a
pseudo-Subsurface-type log which I finally imported to Subsurface.

Obviously this is too many steps, involving multiple laptops, and
outdated software.

Poltsi

¹ The rebreather response is text when you request the list of dives or
the data of a specifc dive
² https://poltsi.fi/Sukeltaminen/Sentinel/logconverter.html