Overthinking on Subsurface mobile app UX

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 02:26:12 PDT 2017

On 9 June 2017 at 10:37, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> Davide,
>
> Thanks for the detailed info, That's really really userfull. I'm doing
> what I can here and I think I'll have 4 days of work next week where I can
> actuallly implement something.
>
> Tomaz

Ok, no problem at all, even if you don't have the time to work on them,
your thoughts on github would be very appreciated. Maybe I put too much on
the plate.
I found comments on google docs not very ergonomic so I thought it was
better to split the document in several topics on github. Every single idea
is more manageable and traceable.

Bye

--
Davide