updates

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 11 20:17:17 PDT 2017

I think I have all the patches and PRs (with the exception of one with
questions) taken care of. New binaries for Ubuntu, Android and Windows
have been built. I'll try to get an AppImage and Mac taken care of as
well.

Linus and I will be traveling the next ten days, so on the plus side there
will be some real testing and some incentive to fix things that don't work
(we both are bringing several dive computers that are BT and BLE based).
On the flip side we'll have mediocre internet and may be busy having fun.
Actually, those are both plus sides.