Bug: VPMB profile on latest executable

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Jun 13 11:48:06 PDT 2017

On 13/06/2017 09:35, Robert Helling wrote:
> Willem,
>
>> On 13. Jun 2017, at 07:46, Willem Ferguson
>> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
>> <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
>>
>> Running on V4.6.4-188-gbe8 on Ubuntu 16.04, there appears to be a
>> problem with representing the VPM-B ceiling on my machine. See
>> attached image. Is this repeatable on other systems?
>
> could you please mail me the dive file?
>
> Thanks
> Robert
I did some experimenting here. If I select Log->Plan from the main menu
and select a VPM algorithm within the planner, then a profile is shown
on the dive plan. If I then select Cancel from the dive plan and return
to the dive log, then a VPM ceiling is shown on the profile, but this
ceiling is probably erroneous because it differs significantly from that
calculated by previous versions of Subsurface.
Kind regards,
willem