Segfault when trying to edit cylinder information

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:30:32 PDT 2017

Lubomir:

On 13-06-2017 21:16, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> random questions:
> - are you running from an app-image or is this your build?
It happens both with my build and with the appimage
> - which OS / subsurface version?

Arch Linux / Latest from master or with 4.6.4 appimage

> - does it happen if you plan a dive and insert a new cylinder?
Yes.

> - can you send a file where it happens consistently + plus exact steps
> to reproduce it?

I've made a few more tests with other logbooks and It seems that it
happens only with my log... There must me something wrong with it.
However, I'll have to place it on a Dropbox as it's 42 Mb... Does anyone
have any ideas where I should start looking?

Cheers:

Pedro