Latest windows build from /daily giving virus warning

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jun 19 06:17:17 PDT 2017

This is the second report I get.
The binaries are built in a way that makes me rather confident that this is a false positive (they are cross built on a Linux server at a secure data center that no one besides me has access to).

Can you report this as false positive to your AV vendor, please? We had a bunch of these maybe three years ago when one of our libraries randomly matched a new signature they were using...

/D

⁣--