Overthinking on Subsurface mobile app UX

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Jun 19 23:04:17 PDT 2017

On Jun 20, 2017 1:30 PM, "Davide DB" <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:

Why we do not try to have a coloured strip/ribbon with the trip title in
the middle?
Same font as dive title, maybe  gray or white (based on best contrast).

I like small text, and colored text or background is usually a horrible
mistake.

I'd much rather have a colored indentation bar by the side or something
like that, rather than mess with the text itself that often affects
legibility very badly.

(The worst example of this is the Bluetooth pairing colors in the scanning
window - the end result is completely and utterly illegible with the small
fonts I use. Literally unreadable)

      Linus