Overthinking on Subsurface mobile app UX

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Jun 20 11:00:14 PDT 2017

On 20/06/2017 19:24, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> How do you like my current implementation?
> The top two dives aren't in a trip, so no bar on the left.
>

> /D
>
> -
The very bottom of a dive trip (i.e. below 1st dive of a trip), is there
a possibility of breaking the blue bar so that there is a small amount
of white space across the bar that separates the dives? I personally
think the trip name on the grey bar is the most informative and I would
have chosen a slightly darker shade of grey.

Kind regards,
willem