Overthinking on Subsurface mobile app UX

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:05:45 PDT 2017

On Jun 20, 2017 7:25 PM, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

How do you like my current implementation?
The top two dives aren't in a trip, so no bar at the left

Wow great. The app seems completely different now.
I don't like too much the blue bar indentation. It seems like a layout
error but I recognize that at this point it's pretty much question of
personal taste.

I don't know how much effort is needed to try different combinations...

A variation could be:
Trip title text white
Blue bar background.
No indentation bar (only indented text).

For the blue we could use one of these classic material ui colors. Blue 500
and similar. See attachment and give a quick look here:

https://material.io/guidelines/style/color.html#color-color-system

Btw with the color tool you can quickly see what happen to your text.

davide at mobile