Overthinking on Subsurface mobile app UX

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 00:57:40 PDT 2017

On 22 Jun. 2017 12:37 pm, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

Just to keep our most likely longest thread ever going...

Yet another new build is up. This one brings you
a) three color schemes. Blue (default), pink (for Linus), and dark (still
not perfect)

It might sound trivial, but I like the choice. And having the option to
switch colour schemes is great for testing and comparing schemes, without
having to rebuild the apk. I'm not sure about it as default, but I do like
the pink. The contrast is good and it's nice and cheery.

b) pull down the dive list to refresh / sync with the cloud server

That is a great improvement. I actually stayed up last night and tried to
work out how it could be done. But it doesn't quite work for me. The list
doesn't bounce back up on release. Then if you try again, it gets dragged
down further. See my screenshot (with 4.6.4.248).

Cheers,

Rick