Overthinking on Subsurface mobile app UX

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jun 23 21:47:53 PDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 08:49:47AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> A new APK is up that adds two neat features
>
> a) Android title bar / navigation bar color now matches our title bar color (and changes if you change the color theme)
> b) Action button is now colored with our secondary color
>
> http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.4.267-arm.apk

Now we have settings to switch the theme, including little preview
swatches, and Subsurface-mobile remembers your theme choice at the next
restart.

One problem is that the not selected radio buttons are invisible in the
black theme. Oops. I'm clearly forgetting another color that I need to
bind to our private theme variables.

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.4.273-arm.apk