Subsurface-mobile with BT and BLE support [was Re: updates to libdc with ABI change]

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu Jun 29 14:48:23 PDT 2017

Hi,

> On 29. Jun 2017, at 23:17, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
>> upon scanning I also see this (part of the time). Usually waiting a bit longer shows also the correct address, latest after restarting the scanning. Maybe we should filter 0 as address as that I guess would never be correct.
>
> That certainly seems reasonable.

I tried to create a PR but Travis fails https://travis-ci.org/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/builds/248550016?utm_source=github_status&utm_medium=notification <https://travis-ci.org/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/builds/248550016?utm_source=github_status&utm_medium=notification> during sudo apt-get. If I understand that web page correctly this might be due to the fact that Travis updated to Debian trusty.

Anyway, here is the patch the old way.

Best
Robert