Perdix AI on Linux

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Jun 29 15:24:55 PDT 2017

On Jun 29, 2017 15:02, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

This is the stock Qt 5.9 as downloaded from qt.io

Is that the 5.9 *branch*, or the 5.9.0 release?

It might matter, because I think one of Alex' patches might be relevant,
and I think he said it's upstream, but I might be wrong.

::UnknownSocketError "Device or resource busy"

I think one of the patches I have in my tree (I have three, I sent you the
info to them in some earlier email - at the grocery store right now, so not
looking it up) might be relevant.

There is some confusion when there are multiple connections to the same
device, and maybe we have something stale due to the earlier scan and
pair.. one of Alex' patches just overrides the old connection.

But you could also try to make sure just to pair once, then close down
everything, and try again (and then hopefully no EBUSY).

      Linus