oh how I love Java

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Jun 29 21:41:56 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Linus Torvalds
> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> Any ideas / suggestions?
>
> Not really.

Actually, one suggestion does come to mind. Looking at the authorship
information for qtconnectivity, and the src/bluetooth/android/
subdirectory in particular, I see that there's a lot of Alex Blasche
there...

So it looks like Alex doesn't do just bluez, but knows android as well.

I think he had at least the EON Steel working on the desktop (so I'm
not the *only* one who has it working), and he was going to look at
the android side too. So he might be interested.

I wonder if it's that random address thing, it's clearly not very
common. Maybe there's some path that isn't well tested on android.

            Linus