BLE download from Heinrichs Weikamp dive computers

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Jun 30 10:51:47 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Matthias Heinrichs
<matthias.heinrichs at heinrichsweikamp.com> wrote:
> Hi all and sorry for the late reply here,

Btw, a note of thanks again for you guys being so responsive to
technical questions. So no need to be sorry at all. It's a real
pleasure to see a company that tries to make documentation available.

I'm hoping this will get Anton (or somebody) up to speed on the BLE
side, because I will become unavailable as of this weekend when I do
my kernel release and then the merge window opens. So my time for
subsurface things has gone away again.

              Linus