Untranslated strings

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:47:43 PST 2017

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry to be late at the party :)
>
> I miss only two strings to complete Italian language.
> Unfortunately Transifex doesn't give me the option to save them. The
> save button remains disable even if the field is complete.
>
> Could you help me?

You need to translate two forms for each these strings. There should
be selection one and other forms (the latter meaning multiple in my
understanding). The selection is in the same text area where you write
the translation, not very visible, but easy enough to spot when you
know what to  look for.

miika