manual edit of depth and time when adding / editing dives

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Fri Mar 3 12:11:03 PST 2017

Hallo Dirk,

Am 26.02.2017 um 22:57 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 08:43:40AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>
>> I still don't feel comfortable adding this to 4.6.3 right now, but maybe
>> that will get delayed? I'll need to check progress on the translations, I
>> guess.
>>
>> If a few more people could try this and speak up, I'd really appreciate
>> it.
> I just pushed a new version that fixes the bug that Robert found and adds
> another commit that makes it behave better when adding dives to an empty
> repo.
I tried to test the manual depth/time feature with my Windows mxe x-build:
Subsurfaces crashed when doing "Logbook -> Add dive" :-(
No matter if I do it for a empty divelog or my personal divelog with
many dives.

Due to the face that I'm still not able to do a windows debug built I
once again only have the almost useless Windows 10 crash report. :-((

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs