manual edit of depth and time when adding / editing dives

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Mar 5 06:12:56 PST 2017

Hello Dirk,

Am 05.03.2017 um 07:42 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> On Sat, Mar 04, 2017 at 07:59:57AM +0100, Stefan Fuchs wrote:
>> Good morning,
>>
>> Update, still no real debug built but GDB also with this exe gives some
>> hints :-)
> I believe that I may have figured out what was causing the crashes for
> you. Can you test the latest master (I merged this into master to get
> broader testing).
Yes, confirmed. Now my own MXE build with the new feature doesn't crash
any more. Quickly tested the new feature under Windows and it seems to work.

BTW: I once again tried s.th. around MXE: I moved everything here to a
new Xubuntu VM and recompiled MXE. I tried to use a newer version this
time. There is a new "release" called "build-2017-02-11". Again I was
not lucky. I guess marble build failed. So back to MXE
"build-2016-10-12" and everything is ok again.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs