Import dives from Smart Trak software?

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:17:20 PST 2017

On 7 Mar 2017 2:53 AM, "Anton Lundin" <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:

On 06 March, 2017 - Jenny Ough wrote:

> Hi team

Hi Jenny, great to see another Australian here.

> Just wondering if I would be able to import my dives from my existing
> SmartTrak software into your software? No multiple gas dives - just either
> air or nitrox. Screen shot below. My computer died, so all the details you
> see below have been manually input.

There's a tool, smrtk2ssrf, which does the one-off task of converting a
SmartTrak logbook into a ssrf-logbook. It's currently a Linux-only tool,
but if you're not capable, comfortable or otherwise able to run it,
there are probably plenty of folks here on the list who can do the
actual converting for you.

> I'm about to purchase a Shearwater Perdix - does Subsurface talk to that
> computer?

Subsurface works great with Shearwater Perdix.

Anton, I thought there was still an issue with the Perdix using only BLE,
rather than regular Bluetooth, and we are not yet with supporting BLE. Can
you confirm?

Subsurface definitely works great with the Shearwater Petrel.

Cheers,

Rick