Issues cylinder table (2x) when re-edit planned dive in planner

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Wed Mar 8 22:24:06 PST 2017

Hi Robert, hi All,

Am 05.03.2017 um 23:03 schrieb Robert Helling:
> Hi,
>
>> On 5 Mar 2017, at 21:15, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org
>> <mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
>>
>>> Issue 1 is linked to commit "Call the cylinder working pressure
>>> "starting pressure" in planner" and thereby already present in 4.6.3:
>>>
>>> When re-edit a dive the cylinder table looks like this (sorry for
>>> the German):
>>>
>> Still trying to figure out what's going on here.
>
> this looks like i screwed this up. Will look into it tomorrow.

By accident I just figured out that the issue I described is not linked
to re-planning a dive but to having 4 cylinders or more in the cylinder
table in the planner.
Means you can also plan a new dive and increase to 4 cylinders to cause
the issue (messed up cylinder table). If you then remove one cylinder
again and reduce to number of cylinders to 3 or less the additional
table row disappears again.

Best regards
Stefan

--