Diveplanner questions

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:56:58 PST 2017

I am playing with the planner and have a few questions, hopefully showing my lack of knowledge rather than bugs [😊]

I have 4.6.3.36 running on W10.

Firstly, although i have all the ascent rates set to 10m/min, the ascent rate in the profile window shows 9m/min.

[cid:680d311a-d1a3-4523-8849-8f9e027d4115]

Secondly, I cannot set the altitude to 0m and the Atm pressure to 1000mbar. I also found that as soon as you change the altitude to a negative value, the atm pressure changes too 689mbar whatever the altitude values is.

Finally, in almost all of the profiles I generated, the calculated ceiling. information window and tissues seem to show that deco is clear some time before the profile shows it is time to ascend

[cid:513de928-09c3-4a25-ac4e-bc74e167e7ad]

regards