testing smtk2ssrf_4.6.2-33-g14971e912875_x86_64-20170224.AppImage

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Mar 9 23:40:54 PST 2017

On 09 March, 2017 - Alessandro Volpi wrote:

> I have at present a Galileo Sol with Trimix software and a SmartTec.
>
> Which computer are you referring to ?
>
> What is the "memory dump" you are speaking about  ?  Is it the result of a
> direct download from the DC to subsurface ? Or is it the .slg file from
> SmartTrak ? Or something else ?

In subsurface you go import -> from dive computer -> and check Save
libdivecomputer logfile and Save libdivecomputer dumpfile and email
those to Jef.

That takes a "raw" memory dump from the divecomputer, which he later can
use to verify how the dive profile looks at the source, ie the dive
computer.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604