Diveplanner questions

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Fri Mar 10 00:34:53 PST 2017

On 10 March, 2017 - Anton Lundin wrote:

> On 09 March, 2017 - John Smith wrote:
>
> > I am playing with the planner and have a few questions, hopefully showing my lack of knowledge rather than bugs [😊]
> >

> > I have 4.6.3.36 running on W10.
> >

> > Firstly, although i have all the ascent rates set to 10m/min, the ascent rate in the profile window shows 9m/min.
> >

> After some testing, i think this is due to that all the spinboxes
> doesn't trigger update on the plan. Try to change the depth or duration
> up and down and the plan will be re-calculated with the right values.

Nope. It wasn't. I was just a bad tester.

Its just a artifact of which depths and time steps that the planner
works with. Ex, if you change all the Ascent speeds to 15m/min, the
profile for that dive will be 15m/min.

The planner tries to match the configured Ascent speeds, but if they
don't align with the depth/time, it errors to the side of caution, and
accents a bit slower.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604