testing smtk2ssrf_4.6.2-33-g14971e912875_x86_64-20170224.AppImage

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Fri Mar 10 04:33:27 PST 2017

On 2017-03-10 11:05, Alessandro Volpi wrote:
> I still do not understand for which type of DC does Jef want to get a
> the
> "memory dump".  I should be able to provide the memory dump of SmartTec
> and/or Galileo Trimix.

To check whether smarttrak has truncated the profile data, I would like
to compare the data in the smarttrak database with the same data
directly downloaded from the dive computer. But that's only possible if
(1) you still have that dive computer and (2) those dives are still on
the dive computer. I don't know if that's the case or not. Reading back
through the thread, I see those dives were from an old Aladin Air Z O2,
so the answer is probably no.

Of course you may still send those memory dumps! I can always use extra
data for better testing. At the moment I only have one memory dump from
the models you have.

Jef