Minor formatting comments

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:44:56 PST 2017

A few small formatting comments

In planning view, gradient factors are "GF low" and "GF high" and are given % in the pull down.
In preferences they are "GFLow" and "GFHigh" and are unit less.

VPM-B settings are called "Conservatism level" in planning and have no positive indicator, in preference it's labelled " VPM-B Conservatism" and has a positive sign in front

In preferences you have the units for pO2 for example, as part of the descriptor but in planning you have the units in the pull down. In fact you also have the units shown with the value in the information window as well.

Firstly, are these descriptors worth standardising and if so can someone point me towards a suitable git interface for windows so that I can try doing this myself

Sent from my iPad