[Subsurface-divelog/subsurface] [Idea] Rock bottom/Minimum gas calculation (#188)

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sat Mar 11 08:30:37 PST 2017

Hi Dirk,

Am 11.03.2017 um 14:47 schrieb Stefan Fuchs:

> Pull request submitted.
>
> One important hint: Can happen that there will be a conflict with an
> still open pull request from Robert. Dirk, if you can't merge it after
> merging Roberts changes, please tell me! I will then rebase it again
> and take care about the conflicts.
I saw that you were able to merge everything but as expected the build
fails now. I have to change a few things to depth_t because Robert
changed variables to depth_t at the same moment. I can do this in a few
hours. It shouldn't be a big deal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs