Android App

Jan Van Winkel vanwinkeljan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 04:56:48 PDT 2017

Works as before and thanks for the great job

But I spotted two minor issues, the first one I noticed yesterday so it was
also present in the previous version.
The second one I encountered today with the new version when I was trying
to reproduce the first one.

Issue 1:  Select latests dive (X), swipe to previous dive (X-1), rotate
phone, rotate back -> next dive is shown (X-2)
Note that the dive name at the top (after Dive List) is still the name of
 dive X-1 and the swipe direction (bak or forward) has no impact on the
miss behavior .
Further if the rotation is repeated the correct dive is shown (X-1 instead
of X-2) and the issue is not reproducible anymore until a swipe is
performed.

Issue 2: Incorrect dive opened after selection (X = last dive)
Select dive X-1, dive X-2 is opened instead.
Problem only impact dives shown immediately after starting the app, dives
selected after scrolling are not impacted.
Selecting dive X-1 a second time opens X-1.

Phone: Moto G4 Play (xt1602)
Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
App version: 1.2.0 (4.6.3.78)

Shall I create issues for them on github or keep them here on the list?

Regards,
Jan