Subsurface-Mobile - latest version

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Mar 12 07:09:59 PDT 2017

I have been playing around with the latest version and I do not see any
new issues.

The following is an issue that has existed for a long time on my phone
and maybe it is possible to resolve it. See the screen capture video at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dehww3ui7qsvmzq/2017_03_12_15_33_01.mp4?dl=0

It revolves about errors when selecting dives from the dive list of
Subsurface-Mobile. The following rules appear to apply on my phone and
includes the most recent beta version:

1) When selecting the most recent dive (i.e. at top of list), the
correct dive is shown.

2) When selecting any dive prior to (i.e. below) the most recent dive,
the dive *prior* to (i.e. immediately below) the selected dive is shown.
The index of the dive shown is off by one.

3) When selecting the same dive in (3) above a second time, the correct
dive is shown. The index of the dive shown is correct.

4) When selecting a dive *below* (i.e. prior to) the presently-selected
dive, the dive prior to (i.e. immediately below) to the selected dive is
shown. So, when selecting dives going down the dive list, the incorrect
dive is shown consistently. The index of the dive shown is off by one.

5) When selecting any dive after (i.e. *above*) the presently-selected
dive, the correct dive is shown. So, when selecting dives going up the
dive list, the correct dives are shown. The index of the dive shown is
correct.

Kind regards,

willem