Update cylinder table in planner after planner points changed - small help needed

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Mar 12 12:51:38 PDT 2017

Hi All,

recently I did a small change (hopefully!) improving the display of the
trash/trashforbidded icons in the cylinder table:

https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/commit/ac52034778bc5c82bb6c689d765b337b6d75b24a

This works also in planner mode but there is still a small thing missing:

The trash/trashforbidden icons should be updated immediately after one
changes the planner points and in this way "utilizes" or "frees" a gas.
For me it is not clear what is the best way to do the connection and the
trigger.

Thanks for any hint!

Best regards
Stefan