Minor formatting comments

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:16:30 PDT 2017

Well that's where it needs a community decision.

My view is that we should use GF Hi and GF Lo as that is how they are described in Erik Baker's papers.

As for units, the original paper used 0-1 whereas common use , and in subsurface, is 0-100. I would add % to the preferences comment.

Sent from BlueMail<http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=9184>