direct import form dive computer

Alessandro Volpi volpial at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:45:31 PDT 2017

Dear Jef,

after  downloading dctool.exe, I have tried to run it with command
dctool.exe -v -l smart.log -f smart dump -o smart.bin and I have got an
error message "dctool.exe: unknown option --o".

I have also tried with command dctool.exe dump -v -l smart.log -f smart
dump -o smart.bin ; the error message is : "No device name or family type
specified"

I was not able to find documentation about the use of dctool.exe ; so I do
not know how to specify the device name.

I am available for further attempt to get the memory dump for the SmartTec,
but I need some more help from you about the use of dctool.exe .

Very best regards.

Alessandro

P.S. I have uploaded two files to subdirectory galileo_trimix_import within
my Dropbox folder: dive_log.slg and ale_dive_log.xml. The former comes from
Smarttrak and the latter was created by importing into subsurface the output
file of smtk2ssrf. The two files are the most recent version, including my
dive on Saturday March 11 2017