Automatic tests - a few general questions

Jérémie Guichard djeBrest at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:46:29 PDT 2017

Hey Stefan,

The rules you mentioned do add tests, but not as part of the build itself,
there is a different target called "check" that can be used to run the
tests. Up to recently, some tests were failing under windows, this is why
the mxe build script did no enable them. Tests are now passing; I though
about enabling them together with enabling mxe build and tests in CI.
Unfortunately I was quite busy the last weeks and did not have much time to
make progress in this area... (Or to answer your questions, sorry for the
late reply)

Cheers,

Jeremie