error when saving information on the cloud

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:16:22 PDT 2017

Hi Jeremie,

Still getting errors.

I removed proxy info from the log:

Local git storage:
C:\Users\ddebenedictis\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface/cloudstorage/29fc20f013e9f1fb
cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
"
Cloud URL:
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
Image hashes: C:\Users\ddebenedictis\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface/hashes
Local picture directory:
C:\Users\ddebenedictis\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface/picturedata/

cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
"
"
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
"
git_remote_repo: accessing
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com
git storage: 0 % ( start git interaction )
git storage: create_local_repo
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
git storage: 0 % ( waited 1 sec for cloud connetion )
Cloud storage: successfully checked connection to cloud server
git storage: 0 % ( successfully checked cloud connection )
git storage: calling git_clone()
set proxy to "   XXXXXX  8080"
git storage: returned from git_clone() with error -1
cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
"
"
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
"
Set the current dive site: 0
Found 1064 GeoNode object LEAKS!
git_remote_repo: accessing
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com
git storage: 0 % ( start git interaction )
git storage: create_local_repo
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
Cloud storage: successfully checked connection to cloud server
git storage: 0 % ( successfully checked cloud connection )
git storage: calling git_clone()
set proxy to " XXXX :8080"