Planner screencast

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 07:18:05 PDT 2017

On 30 March 2017 at 15:56, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> One of the things that I am unsure
> about is if the monolithic 26min video is the way to go or if it would be
> better to break it up into 5-6min segments.

You rock!
>From my experience with online videos: never never never cut a video
longer than 5 minutes. Nobody will see it.
In the last years I try to never break the 3,5 minutes.
IMHO the best option would be having several 5' segments related
between them (part #1 part #2 ...) and then a whole video for die
harder watcher.

It would be nice having something similar even for the logbook part
because it has a lot features now.

I hope to give you some feeback later

Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos