Printing dive plans

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Mar 30 11:59:28 PDT 2017

Robert,

When copying the dive plan in the Dive Plan Details text box to the Dive
Notes text box, is there a way to do it in a tab-delimited way instead
of as an intact table? The reason I am asking is that I am messing
around with the print template for 1 dive/page to make it more efficient
in space usage. The printing of the dive plan using this template does
not function very well since it looks like the JavaScript does not
really handle tables in the Dive notes text box. The line spacing within
the table is totally unrealistic when using this print template.

Kind regards,
willem