Uwatec SmartTrak Logs

Nate Wager nate at petrii.net
Thu Mar 30 16:52:45 PDT 2017

Hello Subsurface Team,

I recently discovered Subsurface and wow, awesome job!  I have been exploring all the features of the application and really liking what you have done.

In reading through the user guide, I found the section on importing .slg log files from Uwatec SmartTrak.  I have two very small logs for my wife and I from a Bonaire trip when we had some loaner Uwatec computers.  I would love to get those dives, about 30 each, imported into Subsurface and was hoping someone could assist with that.  Could I send the log files via email to be converted to .xml?  They are each around 1MB.

Thanks for the guidance and keep up the great work,

Nate